ISO 14001 certification
Your guarantees, our certifications.
MCA Recycling is constantly looking to reduce the environmental impact of its activities (carbon balance sheet):
- with a fleet of low CO2 emission vehicles, optimisation of collection routing and eco-driving courses for its drivers,
- by emphasizing cooperation with local partners for waste recycling or recovery,
- by optimizing water and energy consumption, by reducing paper consumption and adopting a sustainable purchasing policy,
- installation of photovoltaic panels.
MCA Recycling has been ISO 14001-2015 certified for a number of years now.
This environmental management system ensures compliance with regional, federal and European legislations and aims to reduce the environmental impact beyond these legal requirements.
It guarantees, in particular:
- transparency of objectives and results in terms of environmental performance,
- traceability of the collected waste and its transfer to recycling/re-use partners,
- continuous improvement of the environmental performance linked to the activities of MCA Recycling, in particular:
- energy consumption,
- CO2 emissions linked to transport,
- optimization of the waste sorting and recovery processes.
This international certification was obtained as the result of an excellent cooperation with the company 21 Solutions, our eco-adviser.
Download our commitments as stated in our environmental policy.
Certifications & labels
- ISO 14001 certification,
- Circular Economy Cluster (Brussels HUB).